Benzocaine CAS 94-09-7
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||CAS NO.: 94-09-7 Benzocaine|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Discreet package / As required|
|Delivery Time:||in 24 hours after payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
White Steroid Hormone Local Anesthetic Benzocaine for Medicine Grade CAS 94-09-7
- CAS No : 94-09-7
- Assay : 99-101%
- Model No : CAS: 94-09-7
- Export Markets : Global
- Benzocaine(CAS: 94-09-7)
- Synonyms : Benzocaine (USP); Aethoform; Amben ethyl ester; Anaesthan-syngala; Anaesthin; Anesthesine; Benzoak; Benzocaine
- Formula: C9H11NO2
- Molecular Weight : 165.19
- EINECS: 202-303-5
- Density : 1.13 g/cm>3
- Melting Point : 88-90 ° C
- Boiling Point : 310.7 ° C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point : 164.2 ° C
- Appearance : White odourless crystals
- Package : 25kg/drum
- Storae : Protected frogm light
- Usage : Used for analgesic of wound surface, ulcer surface and hemorrhoid
Benzocaine is the ethyl ester of p-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). It can be prepared from PABA and ethano by Fischer esterification or via the reduction of ethyl p-nitrobenzoate. Benzocaine is sparingly soluble in water; it is more soluble in dilute acids and very soluble in ethanol, chloroform and ethyl ether. The melting point of benzocaine is 88–90 °C,and the boiling point is about 310 °C. The density of benzocaine is 1.17 g/cm3.
Mechanism of action:
Pain is caused by the stimulation of free nerve endings. When the nerve endings are stimulated, sodium enters the neuron, causing depolarization of the nerve and subsequent initiation of an action potential. The action potential is propagated down the nerve toward the central nervous system, which interprets this as pain. Benzocaine acts to inhibit the voltage-dependent sodium channels (VDSCs) on the nerve membrane, stopping the propagation of the action potential.
Benzocaine is a topical analgesic (meaning it is to be used on the body surface or in the mouth but should not be swallowed) that has a number of different uses in over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Depending on the dose and form, the active ingredient benzocaine can be used to relieve throat and mouth pain; To alleviate external vaginal itching and burning; To stop pain and itching due to hemorrhoids; Or to relieve minor skin irritations, pain, and itching. Because benzocaine is available in different doses and forms, it is very important to read the Drug Facts label carefully to determine whether the medicine is intended to be used for the symptoms you are experiencing.
Benzocaine can be the only active ingredient in oral treatments that relieve sore throat or address mouth pain caused by cold sores, canker sores, teething, and other issues. It also can be combined with other active ingredients in oral treatments that not only relieve mouth and throat pain, but also protect irritated areas, provide a soothing coating, or relieve dryness.
While oral discomfort treatments containing benzocaine are intended to be used in and around the mouth, there are other topical benzocaine medicines that should only be used externally, or on the outer surface of the body (not near or in the mouth). For example, benzocaine can be found in vaginal medicines that contain more than one external analgesic ingredient or in single active ingredient hemorrhoid treatments. Benzocaine also is available in topical pain relievers that not only relieve skin irritations, pain, and itching, but also contain other active ingredients that kill germs and help prevent infection.
L-Thyroxine / Epinephrine Hydrochloride
Duagen / Dutasteride
Finasteride / Prostide
Benzocaine / Ethyl 4-Aminobenzoate
1. Method of Analysis for testing our materials are validated to give the re-producible results
2. All the analytical test procedures and manufacturing procedures are well documented and revision is undertaken as per specified protocol.
3. Trend analysis of purified water and final products are maintained.
4. Stability study is a very important area of quality assuance.
5. Paid orders are processed and despatched the same day and delivered within 5-8 working days worldwide.
6. For your convenience, we use discreet packaging and orders are delivered by post and our delivery success rate is 98%.
7. Should you not receive your order for any reason after 20 working days, please contact us where we will be able to assist you locating your order and if it appears tobe lost in the post, we then will then re-send you a replacement immediately.
Packaging and delivery:
1. Mass stock, to make sure delivery promptly every day when the payment is done.
2. Having been engaged in this field for years, we have sophisticated and professional logistics department, which can guarantee safe and speedy delivery.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team which is professional enough to provide you a safe package. It also avoid a lot of emergency happen during the delivery so that high customs pass is guaranteed. Unique ways to ship 10grams to 20 kilograms powders(or 100ml to 30 Liter liquids) at one time to your destination.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours as soon as receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day just for you can hold a palm of your package.
5. Perfect after-sale service: Any questions or problems happened after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
Please send your inquiry directly to us