Lidocaine Hydrochloride CAS 73-78-9
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||73-78-9 Lidocaine hydrochloride|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||As your requirements|
|Delivery Time:||After receipt of your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union,Money Gram or T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 kg per month|
Pure Topical Local Anesthetic USP Standard Lidocaine Hydrochloride CAS 73-78-9 Lidocaine HCl
English name: lidocaine hydrochloride
English Synonyms: Lidocaine HCl; Lignocaine HCl; lidocaineHydrochloride
EINECS Number: 200-803-8
Boiling point: 350.8 ° C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 166 ° C
Vapor Pressure: 4.28E-05mmHg at 25 ° C
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Uses:Local anesthetics, anti-arrhythmic drugs for a variety of anesthesia and rapid ventricular arrhythmia
|Product name||Lidocaine HCl|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Assay (C13H20N2O2·HCl)||99.0% to 101.0%||99.5%|
|Solution Appearance||Clear and colorless||Confirm|
|Related impurities||impurity A:≤0.01%||0.002%|
|Single unspecified impurity: ≤0.1%||0.03%|
|Total impurity: ≤0.5%||0.19%|
Description and Application:
Lidocaine hydrochloride is a white powder without smell and with a bitter taste that is used both in human and veterinary medicine. The drug is also known as lignocaine hydrochloride, and is used as a local anesthetic and to regulate certain medical problems related to heart rhythm. Injections of it are used to provide local anesthesia during various minor surgical procedures. It is also available in various topical preparations, such as gels, sprays, creams, and ointments that are usually applied to the skin or the mucous membranes. This drug was first manufactured in Sweden in 1943 and was then named xylocaine.
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block and surface anesthesia. Longeracting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, on the other hand, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action. Epinephrine (aka adrenaline) vasoconstricts arteries reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia several formulations are available that can be used e.g. for endoscopies, before intubations etc.
Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local freezing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
Topical lidocaine has been shown in some patients to relieve the pain of postherpetic neuralgia (a complication of shingles), though there is not enough study evidence to recommend it as a first line treatment. IV lidocaine also has uses as a temporary fix for tinnitus. Although not completely curing the disorder, it has been shown to reduce the effects by around two thirds.Lidocaine hydrochloride injection administered intravenously or intramuscularly, is specifically indicated in the acute management of ventricular arrhythmias such as those occurring in relation to acute myocardial infarction, or during cardiac manipulation, such as cardiac surgery.
Hydrochloric acid lidocaine effect of amide local anesthetics. Used as a local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic
drugs. Mainly used for:
(1) infiltration anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, anesthesia (including mucosal anesthesia used in
thoracoscopy or abdominal operation) and nerve conduction block.
(2) in treatment of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) after ventricular premature beats and ventricular
Beckoning tachycardia, ventricular arrhythmia and digitalis poisoning, cardiac surgical operation, cardiac
catheter induced, but usually is not valid for supraventricular arrhythmia.
L-Thyroxine / Epinephrine Hydrochloride
Duagen / Dutasteride
Finasteride / Prostide
Benzocaine / Ethyl 4-Aminobenzoate
1. Method of Analysis for testing our materials are validated to give the re-producible results
2. All the analytical test procedures and manufacturing procedures are well documented and revision is undertaken as per specified protocol.
3. Trend analysis of purified water and final products are maintained.
4. Stability study is a very important area of quality assuance.
5. Paid orders are processed and despatched the same day and delivered within 5-8 working days worldwide.
6. For your convenience, we use discreet packaging and orders are delivered by post and our delivery success rate is 98%.
7. Should you not receive your order for any reason after 20 working days, please contact us where we will be able to assist you locating your order and if it appears tobe lost in the post, we then will then re-send you a replacement immediately.
Packaging and delivery:
1. Mass stock, to make sure delivery promptly every day when the payment is done.
2. Having been engaged in this field for years, we have sophisticated and professional logistics department, which can guarantee safe and speedy delivery.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team which is professional enough to provide you a safe package. It also avoid a lot of emergency happen during the delivery so that high customs pass is guaranteed. Unique ways to ship 10grams to 20 kilograms powders(or 100ml to 30 Liter liquids) at one time to your destination.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours as soon as receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day just for you can hold a palm of your package.
5. Perfect after-sale service: Any questions or problems happened after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
Please send your inquiry directly to us