Pramoxine Hydrochloride CAS 637-58-1
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Pramoxine Hydrochloride|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||foil bag or as required|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin|
White Crystalline Powder Pramoxine Hydrochloride Anesthetic Anodye CAS 637-58-1 Pramoxine HCL
English name: Pramoxine Hydrochloride
English Synonyms: proctofoam; Pramoxine HCL; Praxomine Hydrochloride; Tronothane Hydrochloride; ; pramocaine Hydrochloride;
EINECS Number: 211-293-1
Boiling point: 427 ° C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 123.5 ° C
Vapor Pressure: 1.7E-07mmHg at 25 ° C
Appearance: white or almost white crystalline powder
Pramocaine (INN and BAN, also known as pramoxine or pramoxine HCI) is a topical anesthetic discovered at Abbott Laboratories in 1953 and used as an antipruritic. Chemically, it is p-n butoxyphenyl gammamorpholinopropyl ether hydrochloride. During research and development, pramoxine hydrochloride stood out among a series of alkoxy aryl alkamine ethers as an especially good topical local anesthetic agent.
Pharmacologic study revealed it to be potent and of low acute and subacute toxicity, well tolerated by most mucous membranes and of a low sensitizing index in man. Like other local anesthetics, paramoxine decreases the permeability of neuronal membranes to sodium ions, blocking both initiation and conduction of nerve impulses. Depolarization and repolarization of excitable neural membranes is thus inhibited, leading to numbness.
Topical anesthetics are used to relieve pain and itching caused by conditions such as sunburn or other minor burns, insect bites or stings, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor cuts and scratches. Pramocaine and dibucaine are also common ingredients in over the counter hemorrhoid preparations.
L-Thyroxine / Epinephrine Hydrochloride
Duagen / Dutasteride
Finasteride / Prostide
Benzocaine / Ethyl 4-Aminobenzoate
1. Method of Analysis for testing our materials are validated to give the re-producible results
2. All the analytical test procedures and manufacturing procedures are well documented and revision is undertaken as per specified protocol.
3. Trend analysis of purified water and final products are maintained.
4. Stability study is a very important area of quality assuance.
5. Paid orders are processed and despatched the same day and delivered within 5-8 working days worldwide.
6. For your convenience, we use discreet packaging and orders are delivered by post and our delivery success rate is 98%.
7. Should you not receive your order for any reason after 20 working days, please contact us where we will be able to assist you locating your order and if it appears tobe lost in the post, we then will then re-send you a replacement immediately.
Packaging and delivery:
1. Mass stock, to make sure delivery promptly every day when the payment is done.
2. Having been engaged in this field for years, we have sophisticated and professional logistics department, which can guarantee safe and speedy delivery.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team which is professional enough to provide you a safe package. It also avoid a lot of emergency happen during the delivery so that high customs pass is guaranteed. Unique ways to ship 10grams to 20 kilograms powders(or 100ml to 30 Liter liquids) at one time to your destination.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours as soon as receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day just for you can hold a palm of your package.
5. Perfect after-sale service: Any questions or problems happened after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
Please send your inquiry directly to us